[Superintendent's Community Newsline] Visalia Education Foundation "For the Love of Art" DATE CHANGE

Andrew, Monica mandrew at vusd.org
Mon Jan 14 16:17:47 PST 2019

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D4AC0A.6AFB6DE0]

The date of the Visalia Education Foundation fundraiser "For the Love of Art" dinner and art auction has been changed. The caterer that we were using for that event was one of the restaurateurs that was devastated by the downtown Visalia fire on December 26, 2018. The new date for our event is FRIDAY, APRIL 5, 2019.

"For the Love of Art" will blend together an art show, dinner and silent auction featuring the work of Visalia Unified high school artists. The show and auction will include paintings, pottery, sculptures, leatherwork, wood work projects, jewelry, fashion designs, welding and more. Proceeds from the items auctioned will be divided equally between the artist and the Visalia Ed Foundation to be used for grants, scholarships and other projects that will benefit VUSD students.

Applications for art submittal are available online at: www.visaliaedfoundation.org<http://www.visaliaedfoundation.org>. $20 tickets for  the dinner and auction entrance are also available on our website. Each high school artist that makes a contribution to the auction will receive one complimentary ticket. For more information see our website or email art at visaliaedfoundation.org<mailto:art at visaliaedfoundation.org>.

Myron E. Sheklian
Visalia Education Foundation Vice President
myron at sheklian.com<mailto:myron at sheklian.com>
msheklian at vusd.org<mailto:msheklian at vusd.org>
Cell: 559 280-7315
VUSD: 559-730-7518