EDHS Bulletin through 5/1/2020

El Diamante High School Daily Bulletin edhs-bulletin at mailman.vusd.org
Mon Mar 30 21:02:17 PDT 2020

[cid:image001.png at 01D606D6.7FD45C40][cid:image002.jpg at 01D606D6.7FD45C40][cid:image003.png at 01D606D6.7FD45C40]
El Diamante High School
A California Distinguished School & Home of the Miners!
Daily Bulletin

Current - May 1st, 2020

VUSD Extends School Closure through May 1st, 2020<https://www.vusd.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&DomainID=797&ModuleInstanceID=9045&ViewID=6446EE88-D30C-497E-9316-3F8874B3E108&RenderLoc=0&FlexDataID=84952&PageID=6472>

As a result of the approved extension, VUSD schools are will be closed through May 1st, 2020, or until it is appropriate to return to school sites. Meal service will continue, and instructional lessons will be available online and paper version (hardcopy) so that we may continue to serve the needs of our students. Click here<https://www.vusd.org/eldiamante> for resources and/or more information.

SENIOR NOTES

*         Seniors and Senior Parents: If you have any questions regarding GradNite, Prom, Yearbooks, etc. due to the school closures; please click the following link to hear a message from our superintendent- https://www.vusd.org/Page/18470

*         Attention Seniors! If you are interested in auditioning to be the Graduation Speaker at the El Diamante High School Graduation Ceremony on June 3rd, please sign up by clicking here<https://forms.gle/PZTojyaqxNS2SgyZ9>. You must submit a copy of your speech by Friday, April 24th to Mrs. Vang via email at mvang01 at vusd.org<mailto:mvang01 at vusd.org>.

*         Attention Seniors! If you are interested in auditioning for the musical performance at the El Diamante High School Graduation Ceremony on June 3rd, please sign up by clicking here<https://forms.gle/raBv5mEadPZjfUbS9>. Your lyrics will need to be submitted to Mrs. Vang by Friday, April 24th to Mrs. Vang via email at mvang01 at vusd.org<mailto:mvang01 at vusd.org>.

*         Unfortunately, our 2020 Grad Nite trip that was scheduled for Friday, May 15th, 2020 has been cancelled. If you purchased a ticket, YOU WILL BE REFUNDED. Refund information will be provided when received.

PLEASE CLICK HERE<https://www.vusd.org/Page/18064> FOR ALL
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION

SPORTS

Attention Miners: We are suspending all athletics until further notice.

PARENT NOTES

*         Attention Parents: To purchase Miner Swag please visit the EDHS Fan store on the EDHS Website.
http://vusd.org/ElDiamante