[GWHS-Bulletin] bulletin08.11.17

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at visalia.k12.ca.us
Fri Aug 11 09:24:18 PDT 2017

GOLDEN WEST HIGH SCHOOL
HOME OF THE TRAILBLAZERS
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D31283.9B822610]
Daily Bulletin - Volume 39; Issue 1
Friday, August 11, 2017

Parents and Students:
Welcome Back to the Home of the Trailblazers!! We hope you all enjoyed your summer.

Attached is the new 2017-2018 Bell Schedule

Athletics:

Athletic Clearance: We are excited to announce that Golden West is now offering online student - athletic clearance through Family ID.  This is a secure and user friendly way to register for our athletic clearance.  We encourage all students who will be participating in our athletic programs next year to be registered before our sports physicals.  All information can be found on the Golden West website .....trailblazerathletics.com then click on Student Athletic Clearance tab.   This form of clearance will now be mandatory along with a current physical.
Attention All Female Athletes: There will be a meeting during lunch in P-13 on Wednesday 8/16 about an exciting weightlifting opportunity. Come and hear what it's all about! This meeting is mandatory for anyone in softball, soccer, or tennis.
XL Program:
New Office!  Come visit us in our new location E-10, to see what's new in XL!
Fresh Meals: All students can receive a free meal every day after school in E-10.

Sincerely,

Nora Cabasa
Secretary II
Golden West High School