[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 12.9.19

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Mon Dec 9 10:08:51 PST 2019

Good morning Blazers. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

*         "Science Olympiad - If you're competitive and have an interest in science, we will be forming a Science Olympiad team of GW students to compete this year. We study anatomy, build mousetrap cars, conduct chemistry labs and do many other things. Please attend the informational Science Olympiad meeting in Room S-4 on Monday (Dec. 16th) after school if you are interested."

*         Adopt A Star has officially started! Come and pick up your stars during lunch or after school in the ASB room. Gifts must be returned by Friday, December 13th, so we want to get all of the stars distributed as early as possible. Stop by and get yours today!

Sincerely,

Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant
Golden West High School