[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 10.26.2021

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Tue Oct 26 09:31:44 PDT 2021

Good morning Blazers! Here are a few new announcements and see the attachments for more details.

*         The Golden West Choir Fall Sing is tomorrow, Wednesday evening, October 27th. The concert begins at 7:00 PM and features the Golden West Choirs and spectacular student soloists in a "Concert Under the Stars" on the west lawn of the Music Building. Bring lawn chairs (the ground may still be damp) and blankets. Dress warm and bring a picnic or a dessert. Our concert is free and open to everyone.  No food service will be provided at this concert. Please see the VUSD Outdoor Spectator Guidelines attached.

*         Athletics: Playoff tickets are purchased online and must be purchased before coming to the game. The link is below and it is also up on trailblazerathletics.com  https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/7xM2CpYjvphQRqjfPQQM4?domain=gofan.co<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/7xM2CpYjvphQRqjfPQQM4?domain=gofan.co>

*          For our next football game, you MUST have your Golden West Student ID card to get into the game. We will ONLY be scanning and NOT hand entering any student ID numbers.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant