[GWHS-Bulletin] GW Bulletin 12.5.22

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Mon Dec 5 09:56:26 PST 2022

Good morning Trailblazers! Just a reminder that today we have an early release due to the Staff Development schedule.

  *   We hope you can join the Golden West band, dance, and orchestra as they collaboratively present a condensed version of Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker." Performances will be held this Thursday and Friday at the El Diamante theater starting at 7:00 P.M. Tickets are $10 and seating is first come first serve.
  *   Interact Club is holding a sock drive for Visalia Rescue Mission now until December 9th.  Drop off NEW socks to boxes located in the Library, Front Office, A-11, E-10, and/or B-3.

  *   The Office Club meeting next Tuesday, December 6th. Come enjoy watching a Christmas themed episode of The Office during lunch in room A-2.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant