[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 2.9.22

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Wed Feb 9 10:26:00 PST 2022

Good morning Blazers! Please see the announcements below as well as the attached bulletin.

There is no school on Monday, February 14th and Monday, February 21st.

* Winter Formal is right around the corner! February 12th from 8:00pm -11:00pm. Portraits begin at 6pm. Tickets will be fifteen dollars and we will be selling them February 8th - 11th at lunch, before school, and after school. Ticket sales are final. Students participating in the event will be required to complete a COVID 19 test with a negative result to participate. No home tests will be accepted. All VUSD students will have access to our COVID cottages for rapid testing on site. Please call the office if you have any testing questions.

* Seniors - Grad Nite ticket update! -  We have about 50 tickets left! The last day to purchase tickets is Feb. 18th. Tickets will be sold in the finance office door (inside the office) before school and after school. Permission slips are at the attendance counter. If you have any questions, see Ms. Brown in P-36.

* Golden West VAPA assembly is back and we are looking for our most talented Trailblazers to share their talents with the school. If you'd like to audition an act to be performed at our school's talent show/VAPA assembly on April 29th please use the QR code below to register for an audition time on Tuesday March 1st or Wednesday march 2nd.  Please see or email Ms. Cullum (scullum at vusd.org<mailto:scullum at vusd.org>) with any questions.

[image005]

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa