[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin2.22.2022

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Tue Feb 22 09:31:41 PST 2022

Good morning Blazers! Here are a couple newer announcements and then please see the attached for further details.

* Attention anyone interested in playing football in the fall, there will be a meeting on Thursday February 24th, 2022 at lunch in the Mini Gym. All levels are encouraged to attend. Information on spring football start dates will be provided and an opportunity to meet the coaching staff.

[image005]* Golden West VAPA assembly is back and we are looking for our most talented Trailblazers to share their talents with the school. If you'd like to audition an act to be performed at our school's talent show/VAPA assembly on April 29th please use the QR code below to register for an audition time on Tuesday March 1st or Wednesday March 2nd.  Please see or email Ms. Cullum (scullum at vusd.org<mailto:scullum at vusd.org>) with any questions.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant