[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 3.2.2022

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Wed Mar 2 09:08:40 PST 2022

 Good morning Blazers! Here are a few of the latest announcements, please see the attachments for more details.

Formal pictures are here! You may only pick them up before school, during lunch, or afterschool.  They are in the front office with Mrs. Cabasa and Mrs. Campos.

*     Golden West Dance presents: "Remember This" the 16th annual Golden West Dance show on Friday March 18th and Saturday March 19th at 7:00 PM at the L.J. Williams Theater. Tickets can be purchased ahead of time at https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/5s-hCQW8plhk9pwNSxwx3P?domain=goldenwesthsperformingarts.ludus.com come support your favorite GW dancer and enjoy the show! Email scullum at vusd.org<mailto:scullum at vusd.org> with any questions.

Golden West VAPA assembly is back and we are looking for our most talented Trailblazers to share their talents with the school. If you'd like to audition an act to be performed at our school's talent show/VAPA assembly on April 29th please use the QR code below to register for an audition time on Tuesday March 1st or Wednesday March 2nd.  Please see or email Ms. Cullum (scullum at vusd.org<mailto:scullum at vusd.org>) with any questions.
[image005]

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa