[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer bulletin 3.15.2022

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Mon Mar 14 16:36:14 PDT 2022

Hello Blazers! Just a reminder that we are on a block schedule for the rest of the week. Please see the attachment for exact times.

Here are a few other announcements:

* Tuesday through Friday this week, students will be following a block schedule to accommodate for CAASP testing. Students will attend periods 1,3&5 on Tuesday and Thursday,  and periods 2,4&6 on Wednesday and Friday. 0 period will not be affected. Please refer to the attachment or to the Bell Schedule on the Golden West website under the About Our School tab.

* "Did you love SCICON? Are you looking for community service hours? SCICON is looking for male counselors for Four Creeks Elementary, camp opportunities this school year. You must be a Junior or Senior. Applications can be sign up with Mrs. Martinez or see Mrs. Duerksen for more information. Space is limited so hurry in today. Next camp is April 4-7 (a week before spring break)."

* Our award-winning Choir, Band, and Orchestra programs are on the lookout for new talent, and we want you! Did you sing or play in an ensemble before? You have the experience, and we want you to join us. Are you new to the performing arts? No experience is necessary for some of our ensembles, and this is a great time to join our musical family. See Mr. Sosa for Orchestra, Mr. Freel for Band, or Mr. Raheb for Choir in the Music Building. Come be a part of something big!

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant