[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 5.27.22

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Fri May 27 09:38:31 PDT 2022

Good morning Blazers!

Graduation Day is June 2nd at the Mineral King Bowl at 7:30 pm.
The gate will open at 6pm at the entrance off of Giddings.
Let's Go Blazers!!!

* Year Books: We still have some yearbooks for sale! They will be sold on a first come first serve basis. The price is $90. You may purchase them from Mrs. Jacuinde with cash or credit card in the finance office.

* WORK PERMITS: All permits for summer jobs need to be done before May 31st in order to get it processed through our office.  Work permits expire the 2nd week after school starts for the 2022-2023 school year. There is a process that needs to be followed with time restraints so please plan accordingly. More information is on our website under the "Work Permits" tab or ask Mrs. Jasmin in the main office.

* Lost and Found: The Attendance Dept. has a collection of cell phones, jewelry, a retainer, home/car keys, and other miscellaneous items. All items not claimed will be donated at the end of the school year. Please come by to claim your items.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant