[GWHS-Bulletin] GW Bulletin 10.4.22

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Tue Oct 4 09:30:01 PDT 2022

Good morning Trailblazers!!! Here are just a few of the announcements:

* On Wednesday, October 5 from 5-8 p.m., the Golden West Key Club will be hosting a fundraiser through Quesadilla Gorilla on Main Street. They will donate a portion of the proceeds to our Key Club chapter if the customer presents the attached flyer or uses the code "GWKEYCLUB" for an online order. A hard copy of the flyer will be in your staff mail box, but you can also show the digital flyer. This is a great way to avoid planning dinner at home! We hope to see you there!

* To any Golden West student interested in volunteering and participating in community service, come join Key Club! We will meet in the Choir room (room M-1) during lunch on October 12 & 26, November 9 & 30, and on December 14. We hope to see you there!

* Academic Decathlon is meeting TODAY, Tuesday, October 4th in room P30 at lunch! Miss Gage is bringing cookies! Please come by if you're a member, or if you're interested in learning about the wonderful world of Academic Decathlon!

* Mock Trial: Tryouts begins TODAY October 4th,  at 5:30pm. Tryouts will take place in P-38 (Portables across Cafeteria). Please plan on arriving 15 minutes early to fill out important information and schedules. For further information contact Mr. Giles at kgiles at vusd.org<mailto:kgiles at vusd.org>

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant