[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 9.22.22

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Thu Sep 22 09:32:57 PDT 2022

Good morning Trailblazers!

Girls Soccer is about to start up and we have some great clubs meeting during lunch today and tomorrow during lunch:)

* GW Girls Soccer will begin preseason training today 9/22 from 3:30PM - 5:30PM at the practice field on the corner of Houston and McAuliff. Come prepared with your practice gear, and plenty of water!
              If you have any questions, contact Coach Ashley!
                        https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/YEymCyPvGBUNByN7UZRZTS?domain=theprofectsoccer.com is the link to the website

* M.E.Ch.A will be meeting TODAY, (09/22/2022) in P-7 at Lunch.

* Book Club is meeting Friday, September 23rd during lunch in room E-4. We're going to get together and decided our book for the month. This meeting is simply to get to know each other and meet new people while finding a common interest.

* Mock Trial Informational Meeting will this Friday (9/23) during lunch in Mr. Giles' classroom P-23.  Mock Trail is an excellent opportunity to practice law and to see if being a lawyer is right for you. Mock Trial also looks great on college applications. Practice will be twice a week after school. More information to follow on Friday.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant