[GWHS-Bulletin] GW Bulletin 4.17.23

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Mon Apr 17 10:41:08 PDT 2023

Good morning Blazers! Check out the attached bulletin along with a few announcements below.

* Academic Decathlon starts meeting during lunch on Thursday, April 20th, in Miss Gage's room (P30). All GPAs welcome!! This upcoming year's topic is Technology and Humanity! Stop by P30 if you have any questions, or ask questions by scanning the QR code available in your English classroom.
* Interact Club will be meeting  TODAY, Monday 4/17 in E-10 during lunch. Bring your lunch and help us plan our next service project.
* Attention Seniors! Have you been awarded a scholarship? Whether it be from your college/university or another organization, we want to recognize you at our Scholarship Awards Night! Email Mrs. Costa (lcosta at vusd.org<mailto:lcosta at vusd.org>) ASAP (by 4/19 at the latest) to be included in our event. If they sent you an email with the award information, please email that to me.  If they sent you a letter in the mail, you can bring a copy by my office or you can take a picture and email me the picture.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant