[GWHS-Bulletin] GW Bulletin 12.05.23

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Tue Dec 5 09:23:31 PST 2023

Thank you to all that picked up an Adopt A Star.  What a great start to bringing some joy to children in our community this holiday season! Please make sure to have the gifts turned into B-8 by TODAY, December 5th.

Temporary student IDs will only be printed by Mrs. Jasmine in the front office before or after school.
We are happy to announce that Fresno State has extended the fall 2024 application deadline to December 15, 2023. Please share this with other colleagues and students.  If students have questions or need assistance finishing their application, visit our website https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/NGEyCM8VlPtzPElnuwwo5e?domain=gotofresnostate.com<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/1z1vCNk6mgUjLvRgF4gdiS?domain=email.sedlv.net> for workshop opportunities.

Seniors! Grad Nite will be at Disneyland May 14-15, 2024.  Tickets will be $315. They can be purchased by cash, check, credit card, or ApplePay.  The Park Hopper ticket gets you into Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure all day as well as a Grad only party from 9pm-1am at Disney's California Adventure.  More info will be announced at a later date.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant