[GWHS-Bulletin] GW Bulletin 2.1.23

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Wed Feb 1 09:38:06 PST 2023

Good morning Trailblazers!!

*    Seniors IMPORTANT FAFSA Information

*   If you have not yet submitted your FAFSA or DACA Application or a waiver, you will begin losing privileges this week, Wednesday, Feb 1st.

*   Please see your counselor or Mrs. Duerksen for questions.

                        Loss of Privileges will include:

                        * Off campus privileges

                        * Unable to buy Grad Night Tickets (go on SALE 2/6/23)

                        * Unable to purchase Prom Tickets

*     SCICON counselors needed!! We are in need of both female and male counselors      and we are now excepting approved Sophomores! Please check with Mrs. Jasmine for available dates and details.
*     The 2319 Fundraiser: In honor of the 2319, when a monster accidentally brings back something from the human world in the movie Monsters Inc., Student Leadership is partnering with our Trailblazer Clothes' Closet and setting a goal to fundraise $2,319 to support our Golden West community. Teachers and staff have buckets in their classroom to drop money into. The teacher or staff member who raises the most funds will earn a party for their students. And, as a special treat, if the school meets our fundraising goal then Mr. Cummings will commit to shaving his head during the rally! We hope you will support us in this goal!

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant