[GWHS-Bulletin] GW Bulletin 1.26.23

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Thu Jan 26 09:20:36 PST 2023

Good morning Trailblazers! Please see the attachments as well as a few of the announcements below😊

• SCICON counselors needed!! We are in need of both female and male counselors. Please check with Mrs. Jasmine for available dates.
• Yearbook: 1/27/23 is the last chance for students to personalize their yearbook and it is the last chance to guarantee that a book is reserved for you. After that date, students can continue ordering books online but it will be on a first come, first served basis.

• Senior Yearbook Ad Deadline: Parents who are still interested in purchasing a recognition ad for their senior must do so before 9:59pm PT on Feb 9, 2023. Parents need to go to Jostens.com to create and purchase the ad.
[image001]• Golden West VAPA Showcase is right around the corner and we are looking for our most talented Trailblazers to share their talents with our school. If you’d like to audition an act to be performed at our school’s talent show/VAPA Showcase on Friday February 10th please use the QR code below to register for an audition time on Wednesday February 1st.  Please see or email Ms. Cullum (scullum at vusd.org<mailto:scullum at vusd.org>) with any questions.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant