[GWHS-Bulletin] GW Bulletin 10.24.23

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Tue Oct 24 09:37:08 PDT 2023

  *   There are three pairs of prescription glasses that have been turned into the lost and found in the Attendance Office. Please see the attachment for the picture of the glasses.
  *   Craft Club will meet on Thursday in P-18 at lunch. We will be making stretchy bracelets. Come join us! Everyone is welcome!

  *   Wrestling is here!!! Interested in wrestling and want to join our team? Come join our wrestling team as we officially start the season! Practice begins Monday, Oct 30th in the mini gym from 4:00 - 5:45 PM. If you have any questions, please contact coach Sanchez at asanchez02 at vusd.us<mailto:asanchez02 at vusd.us>.

  *   Girls Basketball Tryouts are all week! It's not too late...come on out and meet Coach Aly in the main gym at 5:45 PM and be ready to try out. If you would like to contact Coach Aly, please email her at  alyg_04 at yahoo.com<mailto:alyg_04 at yahoo.com>

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant