[GWHS-Bulletin] GW Bulletin 1.24.24

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Wed Jan 24 10:03:16 PST 2024

Good morning Trailblazers! Please see the events we have down below that have due dates approaching.

  *   CSF APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON MR. GLUCKMANN'S GWHS GOOGLE CLASSROOM PAGE - (IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY JOINED THE CLASSROOM) THE LINK TO JOIN THE COURSE IS:  https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/KO1GCkR0nkSXoqOOH2beN6?domain=classroom.google.com<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/99vhClY9olhP6z22S9-aER?domain=email.schoology.com>

If that doesn't work, here is the code: j44mw5m

  *   APPLICATIONS ARE DUE TOMORROW - PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM.  JOIN THE GWHS CSF REMIND ALSO - Here is the Link:  https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/NrdICmZ9pmSPkRjjSB5Ev-?domain=remind.com<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/TRvwCn59q0F3r677CZVH1b?domain=email.schoology.com>       The code is @gwcsf24
  *   VUSD has partnered with Honest Games to support our student athletes who are interested in playing sports at the collegiate level. Honest Games will be holding a Zoom information night on January 29, 2024 from 7:00-8:00pm. We encourage any students and their families from Elementary to High School to attend this Zoom meeting to learn more information on college athletic opportunities and NCAA requirements. Please see the attached flyer for registration information.
  *   YEARBOOKS ON SALE! Buy your 2023-2024 YEARBOOK for $90 at https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/bYRpCo2groCP6KrrSOwdWW?domain=jostens.com. This value will end January 26, 2024! For more yearbook updates follow us on Instagram @gwyearbook.

Hope you have a great day!
[School Sketch]
Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant