[LJMS-Bulletin] REVISED Tuesday bulletin

Stephens, Stephanie sstephens at visalia.k12.ca.us
Tue May 30 08:02:43 PDT 2017

Home of the Explorers
Daily Bulletin
Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Today is a Finals bell schedule.

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*       Promotion Early Release
All 8th grade students should have turned in a yellow Early Release Form for the day of Promotion.  It is very important the ALL 8th grade students have their parents or guardians fill out the form and return it to Mrs. Stephens in the Magellon Office

*       Yearbooks
Attention students - yearbooks are still for sale! Bring your $50 cash only to room 603 and pick up your yearbook.

*       Posters
Attention 7th grade students that ran for ASB office - If you would like your posters back, please stop by the Pathfinder office to pick them up.  All posters will be thrown away if not picked up.

*       Finals Schedule
Today, May 30th are finals in periods 2, 4, and 6.  It is a normal school day and students are still released at 3:13.  May 31st is period 1 final and is a minimum day.  Students are released at 12:30.

*       PreAP English 8 next year
7th graders - If you are signed up for PreAP 8th grade English, be sure to pick up a copy of the summer read, The Graveyard Book, in the library from Ms. Dill.  It is on a first come, first served basis.

*       Minimum days
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of this week are minimum days.  Students are out of school at 12:30 p.m.

*       8th Grade Promotion
8th grade promotion is on Friday, June 2nd  at 8:45 a.m.  We will have a MANDATORY promotion practice on Thursday, June 1st for all eligible 8th grade students.  You MUST attend the promotion practice to participate in the promotion ceremony on Friday, June 2nd.  Dress code will be enforced.

*       Have a Great Day, Explorers!
Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.