[LJMS-Bulletin] Monday Bulletin 11.6.17

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Fri Nov 3 16:07:12 PDT 2017

Monday, November 6th, 2017
Today is a late start bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Password Reset
Students, when creating a password for any account, it is important to create a password that is secure to prevent others from logging into your accounts.  When creating a password consider a 12-character password or longer that contains variations on capitalization, spelling, numbers, and characters.

*Veteran's Day
In observance of Veteran's Day, there will be no school on Friday, Nov. 10th.

*AVID is selling pizza on Thursday, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*SPORTS NEWS

* Winter Athletics Try-outs start today, at 3:30 pm.  Sports offered are: Boys and Girls Basketball, Boys and Girls Soccer and Wrestling.  Sign-ups will be posted today.  All athletes must have a Family-ID account set-up to try-out.

*       Have a Great Day, Explorers!
Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302