[LJMS-Bulletin] Wednesday Bulletin 2.7.18

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Tue Feb 6 16:12:53 PST 2018

Wednesday, February, 7th, 2018
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*If you made the school play and have not yet picked up your parent meeting information handout, will you please make sure you do so before you leave school today as the meeting is later tonight! See Mr. Morris in room 301 to get your handout.

*Reminder JV boys soccer awards are today at 3:30pm, in the cafeteria.

*Garden Club meets today after school.

*On Monday the jv boys finished their successful season with a victory at Valley Oak, 44-11. Leading all scorers were Noah Garcia (14 points), Cooper Schimpf (7), Daniel Coronado, Max Martin, and Joseph Diaz (4), Jared McDaniels, Avery Conway, and Jaydan Christenson (3), and Elijah Martinez (2). Great season boys, we will see you Thursday after school for your awards. - Coach Harrell

*After selling out of candy grams first lunch, we have MORE!!! Come get your buy one get one free for a dollar candy grams at lunch, before they sell out again.

*Fun Lunch Friday
This Friday is our Fun Lunch Friday!  There will be vendors selling food from 11:45 to 12:50, so come on out and enjoy!   Prices will range between $1.00 and $7.00.

Sports news

Wednesday 2/7

Varsity Soccer Girls play Divisadero in the Championship game.  Place TBD; game time 3:30.
8th Grade Boys Basketball Team Awards at 3:45 in the gym.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302