[LJMS-Bulletin] Tuesday Bulletin - REVISED

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Tue Feb 13 07:39:49 PST 2018

Tuesday, February, 13th, 2018
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

* In observance of Presidents' Day, there will be no school on Monday, Feb. 19th.

*Garden Club meets tomorrow after school.

*Athletics is selling pizza Friday, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*It's coming soon!  The Hawaiian Luau dance is right around the corner. We will be selling discounted tickets this Friday and next Tuesday for $3; after that, tickets will be $5. So save big by buying your dance tickets Friday and Tuesday...Unless you want to pay the full price?

*There will be a Builders Club Meeting on Friday, February 16th from 7:45 am to 8:10 am. in Room 403.

Sports news

7th Grade Girls Soccer, you have your awards party at Lunch tomorrow (Wednesday) on the stage.  Pizza will  be provided.

The student/Staff Basketball game is tomorrow, February 14th.   Come cheer and your favorite player and teacher.

Spring Athletic Try-Outs begin on Tuesday, February 20th.  Sports offered are Baseball, Softball and Track.  Please be signed up on FamilyID prior to try-outs.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302