[LJMS-Bulletin] Tuesday Bulletin 1.30.18

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Mon Jan 29 16:15:35 PST 2018

Tuesday, January, 30th, 2018
Today is a morning rally bell schedule (similar to RTI)

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

* Would you like to be in the La Joya School Play? If so, auditions will be today & tomorrow (January 30 & 31) after school until 4pm. You only need to attend one of the audition days. If you   would like to audition, come see Mr. Morris in Room 301 to get your monologue and set up an audition appointment. Don't let your fear of auditioning keep you from joining our school play! Go see Mr. Morris with any questions you may have!

*The rally is today, and in case you forgot, 7th grade won more challenges than the 8th grade. Will 7th grade keep up their streak, or will 8th grade even the score. We will begin with our dress up day today for the rally. 8th grade will be doing a "White Out", so dress in White. 7th grade will be flooding the gym in "Green", so wear green. The grade with the most dressed out, wins the first competition. Remember 8th grade in White, 7th grade in Greeen.

Sports news

Tuesday 1/30

All Girls Basketball and Soccer is home vs. Green Acres, release soccer players at 2:55, soccer start at 3:30. Basketball starts at 4:00.
All Boys Basketball and Soccer is at Green Acres, release all  players at 2:30. Soccer starts at 3:30, Basketball at 4:00.

Wednesday 1/31

All Girls Basketball and Soccer is at Woodrow Wilson, release players at 2:15.  Soccer and basketball start at 3:30.
All Boys Basketball and Soccer is home vs. Woodrow Wilson, release soccer players at 2:55, Soccer starts at 3:30.  Basketball starts at 4:00.
It is 8th grade night for Boys Soccer and Boys Basketball.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302