[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 3.23.18

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Thu Mar 22 16:10:43 PDT 2018

Friday, March 23rd, 2018
Today is a Fun Friday One-lunch bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Attention all students. State testing for the 2017-2018 school year will begin the week we return back from Spring Break.  All 8th grade students will participate in the Science state test from April 4th - April 6th.  All students will then participate in the English Language Arts state exam from April 9th - April 20th.  State testing will conclude with all students participating in the math state exam from April 30th - May 11th.

*Spring Break
Spring break will be from March 26th through April 2nd.  School resumes Tuesday, April 3rd.

*How fun is it to see so many blasters...AKA students dressed in Blast to the Past. Teachers, please reward those participating with PRIDE tickets.  Dress code still applies.

*Attention students and La Joya staff, PBIS will be having its 4th annual yard sale Saturday, April 7 from 7am to 2pm in the cafeteria.  Come and check it out, you are all welcome! Proceeds will go to promote positive behavior on campus.

*The next Saturday University will be April 7th. The classes will be History in the Movies and Intervention. Go to the La Joya website to register today.

*PRIDE Store
The PRIDE store will be open today during lunch.  Come on over and redeem your PRIDE tickets for a Kona Ice voucher or some pizza!

*Fun Friday
Today is our Fun Friday one lunch bell schedule, and lunch begins at 11:46.  There will be pizza for sale as well as Kona Ice and Jamba Juice!

sports news

Tuesday 4/3

Baseball and Softball at Ridgeview, release from class at 2:45, game starts at 4:00pm.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302