[LJMS-Bulletin] Monday Bulletin 5.14.18

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Fri May 11 16:29:54 PDT 2018

Monday, May 14th, 2018
Today is a late start Monday bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Band is selling pizza Friday, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.
*Attention students
Starting today Monday May 14th, we will start our daily Tardy Sweeps.  Tardy sweeps will occur first thing in the morning and between every passing.  Any student that reports late to class will be assigned lunch detention. Excessive tardies may exclude you from participating in our end of the year activities. So show determination and get to class on time.

*Talent Show peeps! Auditions have been officially moved to Wednesday May 23rd, still after school in the gym. This gives you all an extra week to prepare. You should come to tryouts with your audition memorized well, and music ready if needed. Use your time wisely and come out ready to impress.

*Choir Concert
There will be a choir concert tomorrow night, May 15th from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at the El Diamante High School Theater.  Come on out and hear some great music!

* State Testing Raffle
Congratulations to Friday's State Testing Raffle winners.  The winners for the state testing raffle are Jozette Rivera and William Hernandez for 7th grade and Juliet Cardenas and Lelia Mendoza for 8th grade.   Please come to the front office after school to pick up your reward.  Show your PRIDE and be here every day doing your best for testing to receive a raffle ticket.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302