[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 11.16.18

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Thu Nov 15 16:15:31 PST 2018

Friday, November 16th, 2018
Today is a Fun Friday one lunch bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

* Attention Explorers, there is still space on the 2019 Washington D.C. and New York City Trip! Come see Ms. Austerman in 407 to get information on how sign up. Time is running out!

*Fun Friday
Today, we are having a "Fun Friday" One-Lunch Bell Schedule.  Lunch will be from 12:35pm - 1:35pm.   There will be pizza, tacos, Churros, Kona Ice, and Jamba Juice for sale!   Come on out and enjoy!

*Thanksgiving Break
Thanksgiving Break will be next week from Nov. 19thth through Nov. 23rd.  Students return to school on Monday, Nov. 26th.

*Pizza Sales
Band is selling pizza today, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Friday 11/16

Winter Sports Try-outs after school @ 3:30pm

Monday 11/26

Boys basketball practice inside gym 3:30-5
Girls basketball practice outside 3:30-5
Wrestling practice 5:30-7

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302