[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 10.19.18

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Thu Oct 18 15:52:54 PDT 2018

Friday, October 19th, 2018
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Pizza Sales
Choir is selling pizza today, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*Red Ribbon Week will be next week- October 22nd through the 26th.We will be doing dress up days and lunchtime activities to show that you can have fun without drugs. Monday will be Sweatpants/Sweatshirts because "living drug free is no sweat." Tuesday will be Pajama Day so that we can "put drugs to sleep."  Wednesday will be Tie Dye Day- "you can stay cool and colorful by being drug free." Thursday will be Book Character Day- Dress as your favorite character from a book to show that you are addicted to books and not drugs. And Friday will be a Red day- "wear red to pledge not to do drugs."  Dress code still applies.

*Monday, Oct. 22nd is an early release day, students are released at 1:30pm.

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Friday 10/19

No Fall Practice

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302