[LJMS-Bulletin] Tuesday Bulletin 12.3.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Mon Dec 2 14:33:39 PST 2019

Tuesday, Dec. 3rd, 2019
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

* Looking for something to do this Saturday. Come to Saturday Academy.  You can get work done for History (or another class) with Ms. Austerman, or play some games with Ms. Mederos.  Sign up through the La Joya website, and encourage a friend to sign up too. Sign up<https://forms.gle/wpuKPd3bvhWwoeDj7> online before the end of school today if you want to order a lunch.
*ASB is selling pizza today, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*When bringing money to make purchases on campus, please do not bring anything larger than a $10 bill.

*Breakfast is being served inside the cafeteria before school and at break.

*The Winter Dance is this Friday night, from 3:30pm to 5:00pm in the cafeteria.  This year our dance will be titled The Snow Ball, and tickets will be $3.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302