[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 12.6.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Thu Dec 5 14:16:13 PST 2019

Friday, Dec. 6th, 2019
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

* Looking for something to do tomorrow?  Come to Saturday Academy.  You can get work done for History (or another class) with Ms. Austerman, or play some games with Ms. Mederos.   On top of that, attending helps you make up an unexcused absence. Sign up<https://forms.gle/wpuKPd3bvhWwoeDj7> through the La Joya website, and encourage a friend to sign up too.
*The Winter Dance is tonight, from 3:30pm to 5:00pm in the cafeteria.  This year our dance will be titled The Snow Ball, and tickets are $3.

*Athletics is selling pizza today, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*When bringing money to make purchases on campus, please do not bring anything larger than a $10 bill.

*The AVID Gold Canyon candle sales fundraiser ends today!  To order one of these fantastic candles, please contact any AVID student or head to Mr. O'Brien's room for more information.

*The selling of outside food, snacks, or drinks is not permitted/allowed on campus.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302