[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 5.24.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Thu May 23 16:30:21 PDT 2019

Friday, May 24th,  2019
Today is a RTI bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Athletics is selling pizza today, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*Talent Show peeps! Auditions have been officially moved to Wednesday May 29th, still after school in the gym. This gives you all an extra week to prepare. You should come to tryouts with your audition memorized well, and music ready if needed. Use your time wisely and come out ready to impress.

*Memorial Day
There will be no school on Monday, May 27th in observance of Memorial Day.

* The 8th grade dance is Friday, May 31st,  from 6-9 p.m. at Adventure Park.  All attractions are free with the exception of some video games and snack bar.  Appetizers and drinks will be provided.  This event is for eligible 8th grade La Joya students only.  All books must be returned or fines paid to the library. Dress code will be enforced.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302