[LJMS-Bulletin] Monday Bulletin 11.4.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Fri Nov 1 12:18:58 PDT 2019

Monday, Nov. 4th, 2019
Today is a late start Monday bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

*This Friday is a Fun Friday!  Quesadilla Gorilla, Twitty's Doghouse, Dominos, Jamba Juice and Kona Ice will be on campus!   Get ready to have some fun!

*ASB is selling pizza tomorrow, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*RTI is cancelled for this week.

*There will be no school on Monday, Nov. 11th in observance of Veterans Day.

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Cross Country awards will be tomorrow, Nov. 5th at 3:45 in the Gym.

parent ANNOUNCEMENTS

The next PTSA meeting will be held Monday, Nov. 18th at 5:30pm in the Library.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302