[LJMS-Bulletin] Wednesday Bulletin 11.6.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Tue Nov 5 15:45:24 PST 2019

Wednesday, Nov. 6th, 2019
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
.

*This Friday is a Fun Friday!  Quesadilla Gorilla, Twitty's Doghouse, Dominos, Jamba Juice and Kona Ice will be on campus!   Get ready to have some fun, and enjoy some great food!
*RTI is cancelled for this week.

*There will be no school on Monday, Nov. 11th in observance of Veterans Day.

*Garden Club meets today after school.

*Blankets
Students, as the weather continues to cool, please do not bring/wear blankets to school.

SPORTS ANNOUNCEMENTS

JV Boys Awards will be on Friday at 3:30, after school in the gym.

Come on over to the gym after school today to watch our Staff vs Student Volleyball game! The game will start at 3:30pm. Come cheer on your favorite teachers and players as they prepare to take on the varsity volleyball team!

The Varsity football team will be having their team awards to celebrate their undefeated championship season tomorrow after school inside the gym. Players, please invite family members to attend.

parent ANNOUNCEMENTS

The next PTSA meeting will be held Monday, Nov. 18th at 5:30pm in the Library.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302