[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 10.4.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Thu Oct 3 16:14:46 PDT 2019

Friday, Oct. 4th, 2019
Today is a Rally bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Choir is selling pizza today, $2 a slice.

*If you have an emergency card, please bring it to the student window before school, at break, lunch or after school.  For those who do not turn in an emergency card, or have one filled out online, lunch detentions are being assigned.

*Students the science trip to Monterey Bay is halfway full. If you are still interested in going please register as soon as possible with your science teacher.

*Reminder to all play participants - play practice is today after school in LM3 until 5:00pm

*Hey students!  Are you bummed that you missed the deadline for the 2020 D.C./Virginia trip?  The deadline to sign up has been extended!  If you are interested (and you know you are), see Ms. Austerman in Room 407 for details!

*October is Bullying Prevention Month. At the rally on Friday we are going to pledge to be a bullying free campus. Show your support of this cause by wearing Green and your La Joya Spirit Gear!

*Reminder to all play participants - play practice is today after school in LM3 until 5:00pm

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

The LaJoya Varsity football team defeated Divisadero, 36 - 8, on Wednesday. Offensive standouts were Keynen Gomez (2 touchdowns); Jayden Dillihunt (1 touchdown and 2-point conversion); Emmanuel Robles (2 touchdowns);  Jayden Lopez and Jeremiah Zamora (2-point conversion each). Defensive standouts were Gomez (interception).

Friday 10/4

No Fall Practice

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302