[LJMS-Bulletin] Wednesday Bulletin 10.23.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Tue Oct 22 16:11:30 PDT 2019

Wednesday, Oct. 23rd, 2019
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

.
*Looking for something to do this Saturday. Come to WIN Academy. You can get caught up in a class with Ms. Moore.  Sign up through the La Joya website, and encourage a friend to sign up too. Sign up<https://forms.gle/mVt6cFYEyW7bZnNf8> online before the end of school today if you want to order a lunch.

*Hello fellow travelers!   The deadline to sign up for the 2020 D.C./Virginia trip is now Oct. 31st!   For exciting information, please find Ms. Austerman in Room 407!  This will be a trip that provides you with awesome memories!

* Hey explorers!  It is Red Ribbon Week. Today is pink day. This ones pretty self-explanatory, tell drugs that they stink by wearing pink. Thursday is Hawaiian day, Lei off drugs. Finally Friday is Hallow- I mean our totally generic non-specific October dress up day. Dress up in your favorite non-specific October dress up day. Dress code still applies.

*There will be a Choir concert tomorrow night at 7:00pm in the JLC.  We have a very talented choir, so come on out and enjoy an evening of great music!

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Wednesday 10/23

8th football @ Valley Oak- Release time 2:30pm
7th football  @ Ridgeview- Release time 2:30pm
Home Volleyball vs. Woodrow Wilson- Release 7th grade girls at 3:30pm

Come and support our 8th grade girls volleyball team as they play in their last home game of the season!

Cross Country practice after school.

Thursday 10/24

Cross Country League Championship Meet @ Mooney's Grove Park @3:45pm (release time 2:15pm)
Football/volleyball practice @ 3:30pm

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302