[LJMS-Bulletin] Wednesday Bulletin 9.4.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Tue Sep 3 15:36:40 PDT 2019

Wednesday, Sept. 4th, 2019
Today is a rally bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Attention Students
Please do not have items handed to you through our fences, including lunches.  All deliveries for students must be made through the front office.  Thank you for your cooperation and
helping us to ensure a safe campus.

*Any student that would like to be part of the video bulletin, please see Mr. Bowers in Room 201. The bulletin will be filmed during RTI and shown on Friday.

*Do you like to get dirty?  Do you like to eat?  If these qualities describe you then you should join Garden Club.  Garden Club will begin this year on Wednesday, September 11th after school!!  No need to sign up, just show up!  See you then!!

* The PRIDE store will be open Wednesdays after school from 3:10pm to 3:30pm, and Fridays before school from 7:40am to 8:05am.

*Attention Explorers!  Today begins our fall fundraiser. We will be selling gift check books today through Sept. 18th.  The money raised from this fundraiser will go back to student activities. Please show your LJ PRIDE in supporting our school by participating in the fundraiser!

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302