[LJMS-Bulletin] Wednesday Bulletin 9.18.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Tue Sep 17 15:50:19 PDT 2019

Wednesday, Sept. 18th, 2019
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Garden Club meets today after school.
* Attention Explorers!  Remember to support our school-wide fundraiser by selling Gift Check Books. For more books, please see the representatives before school at the table set up by the front gate.  Money and books can be returned to your 1st period teacher or with the representatives. The sale ends today, so please return any books or monies that you still have.

*Students, the dance will be this Friday September 20th after school from 3:30-5pm. You can buy tickets before school, at break, and at lunch for 3 dollars. Web Leaders will get in free if they are wearing their Web T-Shirts! We can't wait to see you there!

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Wednesday 9/18

8th football @ Ridgeview 4:00pm (release time 2:45pm)

7th football @ Valley Oak 4:00pm (release time 2:45pm)

Volleyball @JFK  3:30pm (release time 2:15pm)

Cross Country practice after school

Thursday 9/19

Cross Country Meet @ Mooney's Grove Park 3:45pm (release time 2:15)

Football/volleyball practice @ 3:30pm

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302