[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 9.20.19

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Thu Sep 19 15:58:13 PDT 2019

Friday, Sept. 20th, 2019
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*ASB is selling pizza today, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

* Students, the dance is today after school from 3:30-5pm. You can buy tickets before school, at break, and at lunch for 3 dollars. Web Leaders will get in free if they are wearing their Web T-Shirts! We can't wait to see you there!

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

Congratulations to the 7th grade volleyball team who beat JFK in two games. Scores were 25-13, and 25-22. Leading the team in points was Madison Gonzales, Mikayla Moreno and Bella Rodriguez. Madison Gonzalez also led the team in hits. Great job ladies!

The Varsity Girls Volleyball Team defeated JFK on Wednesday in two games, 25-17 and 25-13.  Hazel Green led the way with strong setting and Amber Dresp added great hitting at the net.  Haley Wells closed out the match with 8 straight service points.  Great job ladies.  The team's next match will be on Monday at Divisadero.

Friday 9/20

No Fall Practice

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302