[LJMS-Bulletin] Thursday Bulletin 3.5.2020

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Wed Mar 4 15:41:42 PST 2020

Thursday, March 5th, 2020
Today is a RTI bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

* Attention 8th grade students, are you interested in being a cheerleader or dance team member at El Diamante next year?  Cheer/dance team packets are now available for pickup in the Pathfinder office.   Dance packets are due 3/12 at the audition, and cheer packets are due 3/30.   No late packets will be accepted.

* Looking for something to do this Saturday?  Come to Saturday Academy.  You can get work done with Ms. Moore, or watch some movies with Ms. Austerman, or practice for the play with Ms. Denton.  On top of that, attending helps you make up an unexcused absence. Sign up<https://forms.gle/GGJizfVk62M8VZqn8> through the La Joya website, and encourage a friend to sign up too.

*Attention all past and present CJSF members: We will be taking our yearbook photo today, March 5th. Meet on the stage immediately after school. If you are in a spring sport, your tardy will be excused.

* Tomorrow is our next Fun Friday and it starts at 2:06.  Quesadilla Gorilla, Twitty's Doghouse, Javi's Tacos, Jamba Juice and Kona Ice will be on campus!   Get ready to have some fun, and enjoy some great food! During Fun Friday, Ms. Kenyon will be hosting Karaoke in Room 501, Ms. Rodriguez will be showing a movie in Room 401, Mr. Hefner will be playing board games in 601, Ms. Austerman will be showing Princess Diaries in Room 407, Ms. Hines will be showing a movie and playing games in Room 102, and Mr. O'Brien will be hosting a game of Brawlhalla in Room 203 .  All events are on a first come, first served basis. When bringing money to make purchases on campus, please do not bring anything larger than a $10 bill.

*Please support our spring school-wide fundraiser in selling Sensational Chocolates and more!   Sale ends Monday March 16th.  The top three sellers in the school will receive gift cards   Sell only 30 items and have In-N-Out lunch delivered to you!  So sell, sell, sell!

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS

All spring sports practice Monday-Thursday at 3:30pm.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to be present all day, every day, and in every way!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302