[LJMS-Bulletin] Monday Bulletin 2.22.2021

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Fri Feb 19 15:27:35 PST 2021

Monday, February 22nd, 2021

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

School Pictures

Larson Brothers Photography will be at our site taking school pictures from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 24th.   Parents, please enter through the Westside of campus on Crenshaw Street.  There will be two stations set up behind the cafeteria for pictures.  Pictures will be ordered online only.

Artisans' Club

Do you want to express yourself freely without anyone judging you? Then this is the club for you! The Artisans' Club will be a community where we can express ourselves freely through the arts. We will have four different groups: art, writing, film, and music. There will be a google site posted on the Schoology page and we will have a Q&A at our first meeting on Wednesday the 24th at 10:15!  We hope to see you there!!!  If you have any questions email Ms. Sayre at jsayre at vusd.org<mailto:jsayre at vusd.org>
Zoom Link-
https://vusd-us.zoom.us/j/98771313588?pwd=ektmV1gvY0RDa2JkNnU2UjVud1duQT09

EDHS Dance

Interested in dance classes at El Diamante? Come to a zoom information meeting and workshop to learn more about our dance program!

Zoom Informational Meeting/Workshop for 8th Graders
March 1st 3:15-4:30pm
Zoom Link: https://vusd-us.zoom.us/j/97736525708

*Please wear dance/workout apparel to workshop.  This workshop will serve as a first round of auditions; some will be asked to come back the next day to audition for dance team.

Among Us on Wednesday

Do you want to play among us? If so join the Leadership team this Wednesday, February 24th from 11-12:00 pm for a series of Among Us games. Learn more information on our Among Us Website<https://sites.google.com/vusd.us/among-us-games/home>

YEARBOOK

It is time to order your yearbook at jostensyearbooks.com.  The deadline to order a yearbook is February 26th.

Grab-n-Go Meals will be distributed once a week, on Thursdays ONLY at two service times.

  *   Day service: 10:00am to 12:00 pm
  *   Evening service: 5:00pm to 7:00pm

LOCATION:  In front of the school, in the parking lot.
Breakfast and Lunch will be provided for the entire week, for students enrolled in VUSD

ORCHESTRA instruments, tuning and fix-it time is every Wednesday from 12:00 to 12:45.

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to be present all day, every day, and in every way!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302