[LJMS-Bulletin] Thursday Bulletin 6.3.2021

Sales, Julie jsales at vusd.org
Wed Jun 2 16:27:08 PDT 2021

Thursday, June 3rd, 2021

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

 STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

Finals Schedule

All students will take their finals June 1st and 3rd.  In Person Learning students will take their finals on campus.  Distance Learners will take their finals online at home.  We will be doing a regular schedule those days (no special finals schedule).  On June 4th, ONLY 7th graders will be required to Zoom into their classes.  NO students will be on site on the 4th due to drive up promotion.  All 7th graders will Zoom into classes during the morning sessions (both A and B track kids).

Yearbooks

We still have some yearbooks available for purchase in the front office, first come first served, $45.00 cash only.

Daily meals

This week Daily meals will be handed out at release times on  Tuesday, June 1st and Thursday, June 3rd   at 11:02 and 3:07 at:
NO LUNCH distribution on FRIDAY June 4th
Gate #1 7th grade by front office
Gate #2 8th grade by the bike rack.

Last Day of School

Tomorrow, June 4th is the last day of school.  Have a great summer!

Have a Great Day, Explorers!  Remember to be present all day, every day, and in every way!

Julie Sales
Administrative Assistant
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302