[MWHS Daily Bulletin] October 28, 2020

Mount Whitney High School Daily Bulletin mwhs-bulletin at mailman.vusd.org
Wed Oct 28 07:40:44 PDT 2020

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]Mt. Whitney High School[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]

A California Distinguished School & Home of the Pioneers!

Go Pioneers!
[mw logo]October 28, 2020

Daily Bulletin

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]Student Notes[cid:image006.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]

1. Landed a job and need a work permit?  You must obtain a 2.0 GPA.  Come to the front office and pick up an application with Mrs. Reyes

2 Hey, Pioneers!! If you've placed a request for a textbook/novel or library book, check your vusd.us account to see if your order has been filled. If so, your request is on a cart ready for pick up! Pick up days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am-11am and 1pm - 3pm in circle drive.

3. The Nightmare on Conyer is our Halloween Homecoming celebration. That's right Pioneers nominate your favorite senior boy or girl for Halloween homecoming king or queen.  We are accepting nominations from any MW student, teacher, club or sport.  Please see the link in the homecoming flyer on Instagram or the link below to submit your nominations.  If you want to nominate your favorite senior as Halloween Homecoming King or Queen, use the link below:

https://forms.gle/xJsWdDAqtaqiBVmPA
4. It's time for another Yearbook photo contest.  Remember this is your chance to get your picture in the yearbook and win prizes doing it.  Each week, there will be a new topic for the photo contest. This week's contest is to send us pictures of you dressed up and participating in our HALLOWEEN HOMECOMING DRESS UP DAYS AND EVENTS.  We want to feature you in our yearbook so help us out!   Submissions will close next Wed
Our week 8 winner will be announced at the end of the week. You never win unless you play!  Thanks for your help, MW! WE CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU.  Use the link below to submit your pictures.
https://forms.gle/q8hRFNaPdZby1F7P7

[MC900446010[1]]

Club Notes

NONE AT THIS TIME
[cid:image008.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]  Senior Notes [cid:image008.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]

1.    Seniors- Jostens will be conducting a Senior class meeting via Zoom on Wednesday, October 14th at 9:00am immediately following Advisory.  Don't miss out on cap and gown information! The meeting will take approximately 40 minutes, 20 minute slides and 20 minutes for questions.

2.     TODAY from 11:00am until 5:00pm, Essence Photography will come to the Mt. Whitney campus and set up 2 drive-thru photography stations in the AG PARKING LOT.  These will be for all students who have not taken senior photographs, or who are not planning to take senior photographs on your own.     IF YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE PLANS TO TAKE YOUR OWN PHOTOS WITH ESSENCE, OR HAVE ALREADY TAKEN YOUR PHOTOS, YOU DO NOT NEED TO ATTEND THE PICTURE DAY.  Students will need to show up only during your planned times, based on a student's last name in alphabetical order.

A - C    11:00am - 12:00pm
D - H    12:00pm -   1:00pm

I - M       1:00pm -   2:00pm
N - R      2:00pm -   3:00pm
S - T      3:00pm -   4:00pm
U - Z      4:00pm -   5:00pm
Students coming during different times will be turned away and asked to come back at the end of the day at 5:00pm.  Please show up during your assigned times for the fastest help and support.

[cid:image009.png at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]College Visit Sign-ups [cid:image010.png at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]

NONE AT THIS TIME

[cid:image011.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]Senior Scholarships [cid:image012.jpg at 01D6ACFD.A2CB8AC0]

NONE AT THIS TIME

To unsubscribe or subscribe to the Daily Bulletin: