[MWHS Daily Bulletin] Daily Bulletin- Nov 18 2021

Mount Whitney High School Daily Bulletin mwhs-bulletin at mailman.vusd.org
Wed Nov 17 15:34:03 PST 2021

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]Mt. Whitney High School[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]

A California Distinguished School & Home of the Pioneers!

Go Pioneers!

Thursday, November 18, 2021
[Free Clip Art Hello November]
[cid:image003.png at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]Student Notes[cid:image005.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]

1. Landed a job and need a work permit?  Come to the front office and pick up an application with Mrs. Reyes

2. Student replacement IDs are $10.  Please fill out a half sheet in the Finance Center and pay Ms. Chavez.
3.
 [cid:image006.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0] .

4. Pioneers! Mt. Whitney High School is offering current Juniors and Seniors the opportunity to take the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) Test on November 17. This test is free and it is a great way to identify skill strengths and explore career ideas! You can find more information about the test here: https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/pnjhCo2groCorYQc1QI3B?domain=asvabprogram.com . The deadline to sign up is November 12th and only those who sign up will be allowed to test. Sign up on the link below.
https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/XPX8CpYjvphlno7CDHV-9?domain=forms.gle

5.  XL will be having all tutoring in the library from now on. For our morning, it will run 7am-8am Tuesday thru Friday. After-school hours 3:30pm to 5:30pm, if you need tutoring please go to the Library.

6. Looking to spend time playing an awesome game with friends? Dungeons and Dragons club is looking for more members. Please come to the Library Wednesday or Thursday at 3:30 to sign up
7. Mt. Whitney Drama presents "Romeo To Go". Come see Mt. Whitney drama's Fall Show Romeo to Go" on Thursday @ the L.J. Williams Theater. Doors will open at 6:30 and the show starts at 7:00 pm. Tickets are $5 at the door!  If you can't catch the show today, come to our Friday @ 7:00 pm or Saturday, also at 7:00 pm.
8.  Congratulations to the Pioneer Choirs for putting on an amazing concert last night at Fresno State. This year's choirs are amazing and they continue to get better with every concert. Great job Choir!
9. Lookin to bust a move. Sign up for the after-school Dance Studio class. Go to room S-11 to sign up. Beginners and all experience levels are welcome.
10.  Winter Color guard workshops will start Tuesday November 30th through December 2nd from 6-9 at the Mt. Whitney band room. Color guard is a competitive performing arts group that combines dance with flags, rifles, and sabres. You do not need any prior experience to try out. Email Ms. Bettencourt if you have any questions.

________________________________

[MC900446010[1]]

Club Note
1.               Are you interested in E-Sports? Do you want to know what E-Sports is? Stop by J6 for information, and join the Remind @mwesport for updates about practices and tournaments. Practice for the Spring season starts soon!

2.               PLS (the poetry club) will have a meeting on Tuesday at lunch in J5.

3.               There will be an Earth Aid Meeting, TODAY @ Lunch in H-1.  We will discuss our next activities and do some recycling. Please bring your lunch and a friend.

4.               FFA Reminder- TODAY at 5:30pm is the MW FFA Chapter and Green-hand Degree Banquet Ceremony in the cafeteria.  If you received either of those this year, we hope to see you and your family there!!

5.               Calling all Key Club members and interested in Key Club future members.  We will be meeting TODAY the 18th at 12:45 in J-12.  We will also be taking our group photo for the yearbook at that time:)  Hope to see you there:)

[cid:image008.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]  Senior Notes [cid:image009.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]

  1.  Time to order your Cap and Gown!!  Jostens packets were distributed to your Civics or Economics teacher.  If you do not have Civics or Economics, please stop by the Front Office, Attendance Office, Counseling Office, or Library for a packet.
[cid:image010.png at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]College Visit Sign-ups [cid:image011.png at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]
NONE AT THIS TIME

[cid:image012.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]Senior Scholarships [cid:image013.jpg at 01D7DBC8.896AA9D0]

To unsubscribe or subscribe to the Daily Bulletin:

https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/HJQtCqxk0qS48NVIQvNeu?domain=mailman.visalia.k12.ca.us
Have questions regarding the bulletin? Contact:

Veronica Reyes, MWHS

vreyes at vusd.org<mailto:vreyes at vusd.org>