[MWHS Daily Bulletin] Daily Bulletin- Sept 22, 2021

Mount Whitney High School Daily Bulletin mwhs-bulletin at mailman.vusd.org
Tue Sep 21 16:00:25 PDT 2021

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]Mt. Whitney High School[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]

A California Distinguished School & Home of the Pioneers!

Go Pioneers!
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
[cid:image002.png at 01D7AF01.C9410A70][296CEA9A]

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]Student Notes[cid:image004.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]

1. Landed a job and need a work permit?  Come to the front office and pick up an application with Mrs. Reyes

2. Come hang out after school with XL!!! At XL, you can make new friends, get snack and food service, access our computer lab, get tutoring, discover new hobbies, and play video games.
3. Interested in the Military?  Want to start talking to a recruiter about your future?  Before you decide to venture off into a path that will lead you to great success come by S14 and talk with Master Sergeant Cervantes.  I will do my best to answer as many questions as possible about the military and a military life.  Whether you want to serve your country or gain educational benefits, come by and ask as many questions as possible.  If you are not sure about what questions to ask a potential recruiter, this is the place to find your answers.
4.
[cid:image005.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]
5. Confused on what you need to do to prepare for college?  XL is hosting our "Mapping Out College" workshop. It is for ALL grade levels Freshmen to Seniors. We will go over what you need to be getting done each year in order to be on the right path to go to college.   Join XL on September 23rd at 3:30pm in Room S-11 - September 23rd at 3:30pm in Room S-11
6. STUDENT ATHLETES!... XL is hosting Morning tutoring sessions from 7am to 9am every Monday. Please attend to ensure you can keep dominating the competition all season long! XL is also starting a Baseball Program. Come to room S-11 to find out more
7. Freshman-if you purchased an ASB sticker at Orientation please see the Finance Office.

8. Attention Mt. Whitney pioneers we will be hosting our annual homecoming nominations week of October 4th-8th. To get all students involved and excited for the week are happy to announce our dress up week called "Lights, Camera, Action" These are the following dress up days for the week 10/4-10/8:

Monday- Clueless(90's fashion)

Tuesday- Austin powers(hippie day)

Wednesday-couples costumes(famous couples)

Thursday-Harry potter(class colors)

Friday-Friday night lights

________________________________

[MC900446010[1]]

Club Notes

  1.  Attention CSF members and anyone interested in joining CSF: this week is CSF Rush. Come by I-9 during lunch to turn in your application and apply for the Spring 2020 semester. This is the only week you have to turn in application for apply for the Spring 2021 semester. If you need an application or have any questions, please see Mrs. Strambi in I-9

  1.  First anime club meeting will be TODAY at lunch in room H-3.

[cid:image007.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]  Senior Notes [cid:image008.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]
NOT AT THIS TIME
[cid:image009.png at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]College Visit Sign-ups [cid:image010.png at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]
NONE AT THIS TIME

[cid:image011.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]Senior Scholarships [cid:image012.jpg at 01D7AF01.C9410A70]

To unsubscribe or subscribe to the Daily Bulletin: