[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 11.12.19

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Tue Nov 12 08:45:25 PST 2019

Good morning! I hope you all had a great three day weekend! Please see the few new announcements below as well as the attached bulletin:)

* Golden West Farm is having their annual Fall Plant Sale. November 13 & 14th from 8am-5pm here @ the Golden West Agriculture Facility. Come on out and support our Ag Department while getting some beautiful plants for yourself. For more information please contact 735-8087 or gpotter at vusd.org.

* Blazer Choir is currently taking pre-sale orders for Holiday Poinsettias. Each beautiful red poinsettia comes in a large 6" pot with festive colored foil wrap for only $15 per plant. These nursery direct flowers are grown here in the central valley and are a new disease resistant variety guaranteed to please!  Plants will be delivered to Golden West on Monday, December 1 and available for pick up at that time.  If you would like to order your Holiday Poinsettias, please see any Blazer Choir member, or place an order with Mr. Raheb at praheb at vusd.org <mailto:praheb at vusd.org%20>  or by calling 559-622-3138.

Sincerely,

Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant
Golden West High School