[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 11/13/19

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Wed Nov 13 09:15:00 PST 2019

Good morning! Please see the announcements below as well as the bulletin attached. Hope you all have a great day!

* Golden West Farm is having their annual Fall Plant Sale. November 13 & 14th from 8am-5pm here @ the Golden West Agriculture Facility. Come on out and support our Ag Department while getting some beautiful plants for yourself. For more information please contact 735-8087 or gpotter at vusd.org.

* Art Night is tomorrow night!! Everyone is invited including the general public. We will have food &  trucks, Starbucks door prizes, art for sale and some art-making goodie bags in addition to the Five Maker-stations: Painting, Clay, Jewelry, Mask decorating & holiday wreaths. It is not too late to come! The event is Free and will be in the Art Building from 5:30pm to 8:30 pm. Come and enjoy the fun!

Sincerely,

Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant
Golden West High School