[GWHS-Bulletin] Blazer Bulletin 11.14.19

Cabasa, Nora ncabasa at vusd.org
Thu Nov 14 09:22:19 PST 2019

Good morning! Here are a couple of new announcements:

* WORK PERMITS: Work permit applications may be picked up and dropped off any day during lunch in room B-8 with Mrs. Alvarado. Once dropped off, permits will be processed and ready for pick up every Friday at lunch in room B-8.

* Golden West Farm is having their annual Fall Plant Sale. November 13 & 14th from 8am-5pm here @ the Golden West Agriculture Facility. Come on out and support our Ag Department while getting some beautiful plants for yourself. For more information please contact 735-8087 or gpotter at vusd.org<mailto:gpotter at vusd.org>.

* Art Night is tonight!! Everyone is invited including the general public. We will have food &  trucks, Starbucks door prizes, art for sale and some art-making goodie bags in addition to the Five Maker-stations: Painting, Clay, Jewelry, Mask decorating & holiday wreaths. It is not too late to come! The event is Free and will be in the Art Building from 5:30pm to 8:30 pm. Come and enjoy the fun!

* Hey, Blazers, ASB is working with our foreign exchange student, Paulina, to help our local dog shelters. Today through November 22nd we will be collecting blankets in the ASB room. Bring by your blankets, and deposit them in the ASB box. All blankets will be used to help keep animals warm during the winter.

* Anime Club comes to Saturday University (November 16th). We will be working on some posters to promote our club. Yearbook pictures will be Tuesday, November 19th at 1:00pm (lunch). See you then!

Hope you all have a great day:)

Sincerely,

Nora Cabasa
Administrative Assistant