[LJMS-Bulletin] Wednesday bulletin - REVISED

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Wed Apr 5 09:32:19 PDT 2017

Home of the Explorers
Daily Bulletin
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Today is a Regular bell schedule.

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
*       Campus PRIDE
Please be sure to come inside the gates on campus when you arrive in the morning.  No students should be hanging around outside of the gates either in the morning or after school.  This can cause a safety issue.  Thank you for showing your LJ PRIDE by following the rules.
*       End of Grading Session
Attention Students - There are only 2 school days left before the end of grading session 5.  Please remember you need a 2.3 or higher in all of your academic classes in order to promote to the next grade.  Take the time to meet with your teachers to make up any missing or low scoring assignments.
*       La Joya AVID Night
La Joya AVID will be having a fundraiser tonight at Rubio's coastal grill on Mooney Blvd to raise money for their college visit to UCLA.  Please support our AVID program and head in to Rubio's tonight from 2 pm- to 9 pm, 20 percent of all proceeds from your meal will go towards our trip.  Please remember to give them a copy of the flyer or show a picture of it on your phone.
*       EDHS Girl's Water Polo
Anyone 8th grade student who is interested in joining the El Diamante Girl's Water Polo team please pick up a flyer from the girl's locker room.  Summer session starts June 5th, any question please contact Coach young at ryoung at vusd.org<mailto:ryoung at vusd.org>

*   Band Pizza Sales

Band is selling pizza tomorrow $2 a slice and $1 for water.

*   Spring Break

Spring break is from April 10th - April 17th, with students returning on Tuesday, April 18th.  Have a fun and safe spring break!

Sports ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Wednesday 4/5

Baseball and Softball are at Wilson (Exeter) dismissal time is 2:45, start time is 4:00pm.
Track has a meet at Hanford High School, dismissal time is 2:00, start time is 3:30 pm.

*       Have a Great Day, Explorers!
Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

[http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png]<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>