[LJMS-Bulletin] Friday Bulletin 11.17.17

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Fri Nov 17 08:07:52 PST 2017

Friday, November 17th, 2017
Today is a regular bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Explorers, don't forget to sign up for the next Saturday University on December 2nd. Classes will be board games, basketball, movies, singing lessons, and ELA intervention. Go to the La Joya website to register today!

*Thanksgiving Break will be next week from Nov. 20th through Nov. 24th.  Students return to school on Monday, Nov. 27th.

*Athletics is selling pizza today, $2 a slice and $1 for a water.

*Orchestra is selling LA MEJOR Tamales and Enchiladas! They cost from $16 to $18/dozen, cash or checks to La Joya.  They will be delivered hot and ready to eat on December 8th after school! YUM! Buy a dozen! THANKS!

*How many people have you smiled at? Did you pass a staff member or a classmate a nice note? Kindness has been happening on our campus, and it has been great!!! What a way to start our Thanksgiving break. Remember, if you do 25 acts, you can get 15 PRIDE tickets. Turn in your sheet with your name to Mr. Gridiron in Pathfinder, and he will deposit the PRIDE tickets into your account.

*What is your favorite sport? Is it football? Baseball? Basketball? Soccer? Do you find dancing fun? Well how about combining both?? You voted for a sports themed dance, and we will be having it Dec 1st. THE FRIDAY WE COME BACK FROM BREAK!!!
Tickets will be sold at lunch starting Monday November 27th through Friday Dec. 1st.  They will also be sold after school before the dance. Don't miss out on an evening of sport and dance!!!!

*       Have a Great Day, Explorers!
Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302