[LJMS-Bulletin] Thursday Bulletin

Sales, Julie jsales at visalia.k12.ca.us
Wed Oct 4 16:03:38 PDT 2017

Thursday, October 5th, 2017
Today is a RTI bell schedule

Good morning Explorers, let's remember to have La Joya PRIDE in everything we do!

STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS

*Attention students!  If you are planning to attend a high school football game at either of the Visalia stadiums, a parent must attend with you.  No middle or elementary-age students will be admitted without parent supervision.

* Explorers! Saturday University is this Saturday, October 7th from 8:15-12:30pm. Come play a game of Chess, learn American Sign Language, practice your singing skills, and get help with Language Arts. Go to the La Joya website to register and pick up a parent permission form in Pathfinder and Magellan.

*Builders Club
If you missed yesterday's meeting, there will be another meeting today during RTI.  We will be discussing community service opportunities, contests, and recruitment.

* ELA 8 would like to recognize the following students for their hard work in English:
Mr. Andersen's Student of the Month is Melissa Aguirre Perez; Mr. Morris's Student of the Month is Kylee Ebel Miller; Mrs Allens's Student of the Month is Natalie Ramirez-Medina and     Emily Yanez from Pre-AP and Ms. Rourke's Student of the Month is Brandin Clark

*ASB is selling pizza tomorrow, $2 a slice and $1 for water.

*Cell Phones
Students, please take a moment to make sure that your cell phones have been turned off for the day.

*SPorTs ANNOUNCEMENTS

Thursday 10/5:

Cross Country has a meet at Divisadero, start time is 3:45, release from class at 2:15

*       Have a Great Day, Explorers!
Remember to have LJ PRIDE in who you are, in what you do, and in our school.

Julie Sales
Secretary II
La Joya Middle School
Telephone:  559-730-7302